Tug O' War SuperFun Rope
plus setup and delivery fee
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 5 hours
for 6 hours
for 7 hours
for 8 hours
for 9 hours
for 10 hours
for 11 hours
for 12 hours
for 13 hours
for 14 hours
per day plus setup and delivery fee
for 16 hours
per day plus setup and delivery fee
for 2 days
for 3 days
for 4 days
for 5 days
for 1 week
for 2 weeks
for 3 weeks
for 1 month
WHY IS IT CALLED TUG O' WAR?
The Oxford English Dictionary says that the phrase Tug O' War originally meant,
"the decisive contest; the real struggle or tussle; a severe contest for supremacy"
Only in the 19th century was the term Tug O' War used as an athletic contest between two teams
who haul on the opposite ends of the rope with all their strength.
Tug of War was once a popular Olympic Game but after the 1920 Games
it was removed from the Olympic Program along with 33 other sports
since the IOC decided there were too many participants competing.
The first team to pull the opposing sides white mark over the center line wins
The center line is marked on the rope, but an added twist is to add water or mud in the center
for penalty to the loser
and gales of hilarious laughter for the winners prize.
- If a player falls down the team is given a caution.
- Elbows must stay above knee level while pulling.
- The rope must be pulled underarm.
- A team may receive two cautions before forfeit.
- Best of three matches are typical.
You might also be interested in:
- All American BounceAll American Bounce This all time favorite. But we have reduced the price to make it affordable for all. It is so popular we purchased a newer version three times as our originals wear out! The newer versions are 13' 13'. If you rent the combo (includes the giant slide) you will receive the larger All American bounce at the economy price, plus a discount on the slide! This patriotic choice also serves very well as one of our combination pieces to present a carnival theme. Check under the Combination Package tab for more choices. **LCD does not apply; economy bouncer POWER: 1 ATTENDANTS: 1 DIMENSIONS: L:13ft W:13ft H:14ft
- American Adventure Obstacle CourseThis 27 foot obstacle course in patriotic red,white and blue colors is a stand-alone attraction, or it can be joined with the American Adventure Combo piece to represent A Complete American Adventure that is nearly 60 feet long. The obstacle course represents a challenging race over and under various inflated barriers for a full 27 feet of intense exercise. Rented alone without the accompanying Combo, this attraction is SuperFun for all ages from the smallest child (2 years and up) to the fittest military physique. No hard climbs here, just battle your way through. Often we find this obstacle piece serves as a SuperFun bouncing attraction for the younger kids as well as a challenging obstacle course for any age. Some of the younger ones are just content to find a spot between the obstacles and have fun just bouncing. Serial # EZ122501
- Let It Snow (2 Hours Only)
THE perfect addition to our Frozen Combo brings the magic of snow any time of the year! Our Atari Advanced Snow making machine is perfect for theatrical effects on stage or on site to enhance your experience even in those hot dog days of summer! Let Anna and Elsa bring the snow to your Frozen back yard party!
Rents for $199 plus delivery with a $100 discount if renting an attraction from SuperFun, or $299 plus delivery if renting alone.
- SpongeBob Combo
DON'T BE SQUARE! SOAK UP THE SUPERFUN!
A square yellow sponge named SpongeBob SquarePants lives in a pineapple with his pet snail, Gary, in the city of Bikini Bottom on the floor of the Pacific Ocean.
He works as a fry cook at the Krusty Krab. During his time off, SpongeBob has a knack for attracting trouble with his starfish best friend, Patrick.
Arrogant octopus Squidward Tentacles, SpongeBob's neighbor, dislikes SpongeBob because of his childlike behavior.
And anyone who thinks like a child will fall in love with this exciting SuperFun combo. This attraction includes a basketball hoop that takes small balls, smaller than volleyball size.
Bring your own small sized basketball because ours keep disappearing after every party. Customers get confused when we say "have a ball in our bounces!
FOOTPRINT: 17 X 17 X 15H
DIMENSIONS: 15 X 15 X 12H